Sunday, August 3, 2014

Training

I am happy to report that for the month of July I only swam once at a pool at a gym.
The rest of my swims were in open water.

Lake Perris

Bayshore
And I put in the second to the most mileage EVER in a month - which makes me happy since I have been focusing on bike miles, since I have a 7-day almost 500 mile bike ride coming up, and running, since I kind of slacked off last month.

My Silverman 70.3 training will all come together.
And then I will move on to training for Coeur d'Alene.

But it's not all about my training.
I completed all my continuing education classes to be re-certified as a Personal Fitness Trainer, so I am licensed to train until January 2017.

Oh, I guess that was all about training, because I had to continue to train me to be able to continue to train others!!!!

TRAINING!!!!

And I will be TRAINING more in September when I attend the USAT Art & Science of Triathlon International Coaching Symposium in Las Vegas.
(okay, we will see if my husband really reads my blog because I haven't told him about this yet).

Now I see that have the Super Sprint the day before...and add that in with Interbike (which I am so going to this year)....

uhm...I may actually like being in Las Vegas since it's not all about drinking, gambling and shows.
Okay, I like some of the shows.
Maybe if my guy actually reads my blog he will buy tickets to that show I say I always want to see, but never have....and then he will come out and take me one of the nights I am there.

No, I am not setting him up for failure.
I am setting up him for sex, I mean success!!!

TRAINING!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment