- If you haven't been active for a while, or haven't had a check-up in some time, seek the thumbs-up from your doctor.
- Stick to a training plan which contains solid training principles.
- Plan recovery time into your workout schedule. Recovery time, rest and good nutrition are what makes athletes stronger and faster....not more training.
- Include some high intensity sessions into your workouts.
- Be consistent. Don't be a weekend warrior. Have a plan and work it all year-long!
- Strength Train. Men and WOMEN!!! It's important for bones and muscle mass.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Ready to Run, Bike, Swim!
Just a reminder to anyone wanting to participate in endurance sports of any type: