Monday, April 14, 2014

Train-n-Tri Kits and Such

I can exercise in anything.
I can race in almost anything.
 
My athletes have been wanting a Train-n-Tri kit to race in and I have been dragging my feet.
 
I didn't want anyone to feel obligated to buy a kit. I know triathlon is expensive and if the choice came down to buying a kit with my logo on it or signing up for a race, well, I wanted my athletes to race.
 
Then someone told me that it wasn't my place to make the choice.
So I got put in my place and decided to let everyone make their own choice about whether they wanted to wear a Train-n-Tri kit or ?
 
So I looked into and wowsa...it is expensive to get a kit designed and made.
 
My first choice was to have Designs by Betty design my kit, but I don't happen to have an extra $1,500 laying around.
Looked at some other options and was starting to feel discouraged.
Then I found a company that gave me what I was looking for. I like the design and I can live with the price and the price of each piece is reasonable also.
 
If you want to order a kit with my logo on it - here is what it is going to look like.
 


The pictures are grainy, but you get the idea.
The tri singlet has a zipper in the front and a zip pocket in the back. The tri-short will have a fleece pad.
 
 You can also get bike jerseys, jackets, etc......
They would all have basically the same design, just tweaked some.
 
I am putting in the first order April 28. Each piece is $45 and then some tax.
If you are interested you can leave a message on this blog or on my FB page.
The kits take between 4 to 6 weeks.
Questions?
 
Contact me.
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment