Thursday, May 1, 2014

National Bike Challenge

The National Bike Challenge starts today.
 
 
The National Bike Challenge is a nationwide event uniting thousands of current bicyclists - and encouraging countless new riders.
It is FREE!!!
It is a good way to challenge yourself, your co-workers, your friends and your community to ride more while competing on a local, state and national level.
The challenge wants to get 50,000 riders to pedal 30 million miles between today and September 30.
 
 
In 2012, I set a goal of riding 850 miles during the challenge.
I did it.
 
In 2013 (last year), I doubled my goal and said I would ride 1,700 miles during the challenge.
 
Here's that blog:
 
 
Did I do it?
 
Yes, I did.....just under the wire.
 
Here is that blog:
 
Am I going to get carried away this year and try to double my miles?
NO!!!!
 
But I will still be riding and I will be riding enough to get to the level where I am eligible to win the Grand Prize.
 
So grab your bike and go for a ride.
 

Then sign up for the challenge and log your miles.
Sign up here:
 
And if you don't want to feel as if you are in the challenge all by yourself, I would love for you to join my team.
 
 
 
 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment