Sunday, August 11, 2013

National Bike Challenge..Logging Miles

 
The 2013 National Bike Challenge started May 1.
I said I would log 1,700 miles for this year's challenge.
I have logged 1,095 miles.
Last year I set my goal at 850 miles and I did that.
 
(May's Blog about my riding goals...hey, something has to keep me accountable)
 
 
At the beginning of this year's National Bike Challenge I looked over last year's blog and said I would ride DOUBLE the miles.
 
DOUBLE!
 
WTH was I thinking.
 
So I now have until September 30 to get in 605 miles.
 
So, if I get up and ride every day for the next 50 days - Yes, I have 50 days to ride 605 miles - that will be 12.1 miles a day.
 
That seems doable.
I am going to give it my best Train-n-Tri.
 
Anyone want to join me?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment