Saturday, October 26, 2013

Duathlon National Championships - I'm NOT there!

The USAT Duathlon National Championships are taking place today (10/26) in Tucson, Arizona.
I qualified for the event when I won 2nd place at the Encinitas Duathlon back in May.
 
 
(I chickened out of the tri because the waves were TOO big.....it was the first time I ever competed in a duathlon)....
 
 
 
 
It was a hoot. But I know in my heart I am not fast enough to toe the line at the National Duathlon Championships.


http://www.usatriathlon.org/events/usat/2013/10/duathlon-national-championship/coverage.aspx


Maybe next year....or not.
 
 
It's just nice to know that I COULD have gone to the championships if I had wanted to....
 
 
Good Luck to everyone competing today at the Championships.
May the speediest win!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment