Thursday, November 8, 2012

And the Winner Is!!!!!!!

I put all the names of those people who commented on my blog "What Should I Do Now?".....and swished them around.
 
In case you don't know, in that blog (which you can read here)...
I offered up a pair of sock that I had received from plus3network.
I had received one pair from Plus3Network for completing 99 bike rides, but then they sent me a second pair. They said I could give it to a friend who had cold feet. I decided to give it to a faithful reader of my blog.
So I put at the end of my "What Should I Do Now?" blog that anyone who commented on my blog, either at the blogspot site or on facebook would get their name thrown in the hat.
 
Thus the swishing around of names.
 
And the winner is:
 Wendy Jensen.
Wendy, message me your address so I can send you the socks. I'll message you too.
Okay, this is what Wendy commented about my blog:
"No, Kandi you are not crazy to think about doing a first Ironman at 53. I will be doing my first Ironman next year at that same age....okay, maybe we're both crazy. :) I'm planning Vineman 70.3 next July too. See you there"
 
Okay, so it seem that Wendy and I have some things in common. We are both going to be wearing the same socks. We are either both crazy or we are both not crazy.
We will both be doing our first Ironman at 53.
We are both signed up for Vineman 70.3 in July.
 
 
I am going to find out what Ironman Wendy is going to compete it...maybe we will have something else in common.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment