Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!!!!

I made it through fall and winter without getting the doldrums! That's a first.

 I am crediting all the swimming, biking, running and weight training I have been doing. Who has time to be SAD (seasonal affective disorder) when they are busy exercising?

I mean, all those good endorphins swimming (even my endorphins are exercising) around in my head has been good for me.

SPRING!

Just the name of it sounds fun!

If you shoved your running shoes, or your goggles or your bike helmet under the bed for the winter, now is the time to take them out, dust them off and put them on and get out there.

While we don't actually have more time in our day, it sure can seem like it. Instead of getting dark at 5 or 5:30, I noticed the sun was still spreading its sunshine around at 6:30 last night. And every day continues to have more and more light....more time to be outside and do those fun, energizing activities.

Here's what's on my plate for Spring:
and
and

Yep, I am giving this a try!
and


I know this doesn't look like much fun, but I will be so HAPPY when the popcorn is off my ceilings...and it is going to be a great workout!
and
by the end of Spring I am going to LOVE
open water swimming!
AND


I love to garden in the spring time! My son and husband are helping me finish the side yard. I'll post before and after pics when I am done!

This is one of my favorite Spring time activities...I do this when I have a recovery day!!!

And of course, I will be doing a lot of this:
Can't forget about that
runner's high!!!!!

Happy Spring Equinox!







No comments:

Post a Comment