Monday, January 30, 2012

Shots for Breakfast

This is my pre-breakfast every morning.


Doesn't that just look yummy! A work-out friend asked me what supplements I take and I told her. A shot of minerals, a shot of Bio-Noni for Women, a shot of Omegas, a bigger shot of Kefir and a bigger, bigger shot of Green Vibrance - my green drink.

The only tablet I take is of glucosamine. It is the only table I can stomach. I have tried to take a lot of pills and all of them have made me queasy and nauseous. I figured it can't be good for me to feel so crappy taking something that is supposed to make me healthy.

Now, the shots I can take. Maybe it is psychological. After all, most liquids you drink from a glass are good tasting.


I guess I could take my preventative medicine with a spoon.


Somehow that image just does appeal to me.


But give me a dose of Bio-Noni for Women in my Mt. Whitney shot glass, or my Seattle Rock-n-Roll Marathon shot glass, or my


and I am ready for the day of swimming, biking and running.

Bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment