Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Golden Ticket to Kona 2012

That's right. You can have a chance to get a "Golden Ticket" to Kona for this year.
October 13, 2012 to be exact.
Okay, the one above is from Willy Wonka and the one you can win is from WTC.
How?

LAVA Magazine is offering a Kona slot to one lucky subscriber.
That's right - ONE

If you subscribe you will automatically be entered to win the ONE slot LAVA is offering to race the Ironman World Championship in Kailua, Kona.
Since I am so sure I am going to win because my coach wants me to win because then I will have to dig deep and really RUN every day, every week, every month until Kona, I am going to share a FREE way for you to enter. So go ahead and enter, but it won't do you any good, because I am SURE I am going to win this.

Send your name, address, phone number and email to:

Kona
514 Via de la Valle
Suite 300
Solana Beach, CA 92075

Go ahead and do it, but it will be a waste of your time because I am sure I am going to win this....

I better start open water swim practice WITHOUT a wetsuit.


At least they will let me wear my SwimSafe - it is USAT approved.
Maybe I can get Lance to autograph it. I am sure he will be there.



Until I get the call that I won I will just Train-n-Tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment