Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lance Lost...on Purpose!

Lance lost on purpose!

I watched the video. I could tell.
All I have to say to Lance is - GREAT JOB!

Yes, Lance purposely let himself get "chicked" by Mary Michal Workman Eggers.


Watch the video and decide for yourself.


On a whim, Mary twittered a challenge to Lance...a 50-meter swim kick challenge.

Lance accepted.

All to raise money for Teens Living with Cancer, a charity Mary works with in New York, and LIVESTRONG.

So far, the kick board duel has raised more than $50,000.
Anyone can donate money toward the cause. The goal is to raise $100,000.




You can even buy a duel-in-the-pool tshirt for $20, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to TLC.


You can't see the tshirt very well, but it is cute!!!

I'd like to raise money for a great cause....there are so many great causes out there. I'd like to challenge Lance to a duel also, but I can't think of anything I could possibly beat him at.

Well, maybe "Duel with a Garden Tool".




I'm going out to practice weeding right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment