Thursday, February 2, 2012

How I Spent My Day!

Some days I spend part of my time in the classroom teaching children.
As a Career Substitute Teacher I get to spend the day with kids and enjoy their quirkiness while sharing powerful information with them about math, language arts, science, social studies and physical education. I don't have to worry about test scores. The kid with the horrendous bad classroom behavior is just a day for me, unlike the REAL teacher who has to deal with the little poop everyday! This job pays my Triathlon entry fees! Thank you part time Career Substitute Teacher job!!

Some days I spend part of my day training women who want to lose weight, get fit, be able to run, compete in a triathlon, gain endurance and speed to be better at their sport.

 As a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer I get to spend time with these people and hear their stories while sharing powerful information with them about exercise, health, nutrition and wellness. This job pays for all the fabulous gizmos I want to buy to compete in Triathlon! Thank you part time Certified Personal Fitness Trainer Job!!

Some days I spend what seems like an over-whelming amount of time cleaning the house and washing a huge volcano-looking pile of towels that people (husband and 3 children) in my house have thrown into the laundry room.

 I don't get paid for this job. I do, however, get to spend time in my home appreciating all the nooks and crannies I own as a home owner as I dust out the cobwebs and clean up after those people that I LOVE!!!! Thank you family for forcing me to spend part of my life in our family home appreciating our shelter and the people in it!!

Some days I spend part of my day actually training for a Triathlon.  After being a Career Substitute Teacher, a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer and a Mom/Wife, I am a Triathlete.

I carefully "TRI" to manage my schedule so that I can get in the correct amount of runs and bikes and swims and strength training. Some days I spend part of my day actually juggling it all just right.
Today just happened to be one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment