Monday, February 20, 2012

My Friends Rock at Steelman!

This is why I love being fit.

These are my Jazzercise friends. Some of them competed at the Steelman 5k run and some competed at the Steelman Challenge - a sprint triathlon. We all had a rocking great time. Dorothy (far left in plaid jacket) was the third woman over the finish line in the 5k. She ran the 5k in 24:36 (7:56 mile). She always was first in the 25-29 age group. Congratulations, Dorothy! Next to Dorothy in the orange shirt is Jyll. Jyll got 3rd place in the 45-49 division with a run of 31.40.4. Way to run it Jyll. Next is Veronica is the turquoise blue jacket. She came in 5th in the 40-44 division. I am standing next to Veronica and I came in 11th in the Triathlon in the 50-54 division. My buddy Carolyn is standing behind me with the happy grin and cute GOTRIbal visor and she came in 12th in the Triathlon in the 50-54 division. Standing next to Carolyn is Amy. It was her first run. She came in 1st in the 30-34 division. Next to me is Kelli. She came in 10th in the Triathlon in the 50-54 division. Over Kelli's shoulder to the right is Peggy. She came in 3rd in the 55-59 division for the run. Next to Peggy is Jamie. Jamie came in 1st in the Triathlon in the 45-49 division. She had 23:58 for the run portion of the tri. Jamie you are an awesome runner and biker. And soon you are going to be a rocking swimmer!!!!


I love doing fun, fit activities with my Jazz friends!



 These are my Triathlon Connection Friends. I love doing fun, fit activities with my TC friends. TC was called to the podium so many times for the Steelman Challenge awards. It was just awesome.


All these people are great inspiration!

They all make doing this Fun!
Thank you Fun and Fit Friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment